MAKITA HM1810 ELECTRIC BREAKER 2000W 28.6MM HEX SHANK (DEMOLITION HAMMER)
Tough on concrete, not on you. Makita’s hard-hitting HM1810 32kg Breaker Hammer is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration. The result is more efficient hitting on the concrete and less vibration in the tool – and the tool user.
The HM1810 with AVT® is engineered to be the most efficient breaker hammer In its class with a 2000W motor that provides 1,100 BPM and 44.9 joules of impact energy with less vibration. In addition, it has an automatic brush cut-off system that protects the commutator, and a warning indicator lamp for longer tool life.
More Work, Less Vibration
The HM1810 is equipped with AVT, Makita’s exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration for more efficient hitting power. The breaker hammer also has lower noise at just 107dB. The HM1810 weighs 32kg and has large side handles with an easy-to-operate switch control for better control and comfort. For added convenience, the HM1810 has a 5m cord, and accepts the popular 1-1/8 inch hex steel shank for a wide variety of breaker hammer accessories.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The HM1810 with AVT® is a hard-hitting breaker hammer for digging, chipping and breaking. Its superior efficiency, versatility and comfort make the HM1810 an ideal breaker hammer for landscapers, pool installers, electricians, plumbers, masons, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality 32kg breaker hammer.
○ Powerful 2000W motor delivers 44.9 joules of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
○ Fixed movement handles for more control and better accuracy
○ AVT® is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
○ Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
○ Shorter profile design, engineered for easier movement around uneven surfaces
○ L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
○ Large, easy-to-operate switch for operator comfort and control
○ 5m jobsite cord for greater versatility
○ Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
Continuous Rating Input: 2,000W
Impact energy: 44.9J (experimental conditions: 63J)
Impacts per minute (IPM): 1,100
Net weight: 32.kg (70.6lbs)
Power supply cord: 5.0m (16.4ft.)