- Large lock-off lever easy to operate with gloved hand.
- Twin LED light illuminates blade edge for accuratecutting even in dark place.
- The air directed from the end of the top guide blows sawdust off the cut line ahead.
|Max. Cutting Capacity||at 0 degree: 25.5mm (1")
at 45 degree: 16.5mm (5/8")
|Blade Diameter||85mm (3-3/8")|
|No Load Speed||1400 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||300mm x 170mm x 154mm|
|Weight of Machine||1.5 kg|
- Slide type Li-ion battery.
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Blower function - blows sawdust off the line cut.
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- High power - cutting efficiency higher than HS300D.
- Depth of cut adjustable up to 25.5mm.
- Base plate bevels up to 45° for angled cuts.
- Dust extraction port on top of the machine.
- Spindle lock and hex key onboard for easy blade changes
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Rear dust exhaust port.
- Same depth of cut as HS7100.
- Durable but lightweight magnesium die-cast blade case and safety cover.
- Blower function to clear wood dust from cutting line.